The conference committee warmly invites researchers working at the interface between history and philosophy of science or from one of the fields but aiming at establishing bridges with the other, to submit proposals for 20-minute talks.
Areas of research include, but are not limited to:
– History and Philosophy of Life Sciences
– History and Philosophy of Environment
– History and Philosophy of Logic and Mathematics
– History and Philosophy of Physics
– History and Philosophy of Technology
– Science and Art
– Science and Ethics.
Submissions should be sent to the following email address: HiPhiConference@fc.ul.pt
Submissions should include:
– Name, affiliation, e-mail address of the author(s)
– An abstract of 300 words
– Bibliographic references
– Scientific area of the paper
– Author(s)’s biographical note of 150 words.
Submissions deadline: February 28, 2022
Conference language: English